PDA

View Full Version : Got my new 30G Finnex Tank from Premium Aquatics

tprize
12/29/2006, 07:27 PM
And It came cracked!
And they forgot my light!

And they messed up my order in the first place, so I just recieved it today on 12/29 when I ordered it 12/19 10 days ago!

I am so furious right now I'm not sure what to do, my old tank cracked that is why I orderd this so for over 12 days now my fish and corals have been in a tub with a powerhead, and a light.

What do you guys think I should do? it will be till after new years now before they can even get me another one.
Assuming I can get a hold of them tommorow (saturday) otherwise they won't even be ordering one untill tuesday.

Rhodesholar
12/29/2006, 10:52 PM
Wow strange they would screw up that bad. My exerpience with them has been awesome. They've always taken care of me, and never made a mistake.

I don't know what tell you. I am responding to you for "moral support" because you have every right to be ticked.

Talk directly with Jay if you haven't already. He will get you fixed up and if it is their fault tell them to throw in some concessions for the aggrevation. Or tell him to overnight a new one at their expense. That's what I would do.

Do you have Jays E-mail? jp@premiumaquatics.com

If you can't get a hold of them by phone tomorrow try e-mailing. He always answers e-mail promptly.

My two cents, which is worth about half that.

mattls
12/29/2006, 11:27 PM
Never had any problems with Premium Aquatics. I have bought a lot from them. There customer service is fantastic. I a m sure they didnlt break the tank. Sh*t happens. I am sure they will get you another tank as quickly as possible. Yes it stinks when it has had to happen but they will make good I am sure.

tprize
12/29/2006, 11:49 PM
I know they will make it right, it is just really frustrating, I have to change the water every couple days to keep nitrates down.

After doing some sluething I found the tracking number on the box, and from what UPS says there were two boxes paid for one delievered and one not picked up yet, so the light is on the way.

drummereef
12/30/2006, 02:11 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Premium Aquatics is a great store, imo. They will do just about anything to make their customers happy. Good luck!

joeycadre
12/30/2006, 05:04 AM
xmas is the reason it took so long to get to you more than likely.

Eric55
12/30/2006, 06:59 AM
Go to:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=957978&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

We've been detailing our experiences with this same exact tank.

Eric

Buster4900
12/30/2006, 08:17 AM
PA is open Saturday from like noon to 3pm for walk in customers. Not sure they answer the phone, but might check email.

I have always received great knowledgable customer service. Bummer though.

got2lb
12/30/2006, 09:57 AM
Why don't you post this in their forum on this website:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=33

And then send Jeremy B. a PM and let him know what's up. They'll take care of you.

tprize
12/30/2006, 10:41 AM
I'm not really mad at all, and I know that everything will be taken care of, this is more of just a vent of frustration I posted here becasue I didn't want PA to think that I didn't like there service. It's just that now I have to wait even longer to get my fish and corals into to safety, 15 days in a temparery holding place is not good.