Sea Hunter
01/04/2007, 03:34 PM
??? :confused: :confused: ??

aries70
01/04/2007, 04:01 PM
Been wondering the same thing myself

upstatedave
01/04/2007, 06:48 PM
Happy New Year.....it has been a bit quiet here....hope you are all enjoying the spring-like weather...it was 50 here today...

NYBen
01/05/2007, 09:11 AM
I'm still around, I think I'm moving my 75 (non drilled) to my drilled 40. My 75 is in major disarray. I've just had no time. 90% of my coral has died... :( But, The rock and fish are fine, and I still have some shrooms and a few zoos. I have just been traveling so much for both work and pleasure ( in Aruba in November, GREAT!), I have really let the tank slide. The hair algea grew up and drowned out most of the coral.

Anyway, on a brighter note, this weekend is free for me and I think I'm making the move to my 40, it's in my basement with the sump and lights ready, I just need to add water, cycle, add my stuff, and start collecting again. At which point my 75, stand, (2) PFO halide / PC pendants, balasts (175 or 250 W), and some other misc. equipment may be for sale. I'll know more this weekend and post accordingly.

I hope every one else is doing well in the new Year!

Ben

aries70
01/05/2007, 10:39 AM
Ben Sorry to hear about your 75 :( better luck with the 40, My skimmer bit it about 1 1/2 wks. ago didn't have money till this week parts ordered monday can't here soon enough ;) My corals are doing fine been getting into Gorgs more I think I'm gona keep pretty much just the photo-syn. gorgs I just added a Maxi Stream Mod they claim it moves 2,400 gph, I don't know, but my Gorgs Love it. well good luck with the switch.
Dan

NYBen
01/05/2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks, I think it will be fine. Gorgs are cool, i'm glad to hear there working out well for you. I'm sure you have the brownish one that Gary has. That was always a great grower for me.

aries70
01/05/2007, 04:55 PM
Ya I got a frag of Gary's it's now two ;) I also Have purple Frilly that's growing great, Purple Blade had it about a month doing good, and a green lace it was showing signs of growth the first week I got it.

Sea Hunter
01/05/2007, 05:57 PM
Well Ben hopefuly your tank will come around. sucks that some your corals died off. My tank seems to be doing better. Slowly getting rid of the hair alage and crap. I bought a bunch of crabs and snails off ebay and there doing the job. I just need to get a few emerald crabs to take care of the bubble alage problem. I've got 3 guys ordering me a few this week. Brought in some frags to them last week and also to the pet shop. They gave me a fair deal so I cant complain.

gary greguire
01/05/2007, 08:02 PM
aries I will definatly be interested in some frags of your gorgs when you have them...

all is well here got mistys tank swithced over to t5's it is looking great.

aries70
01/05/2007, 09:30 PM
Gary I can frag them anytime you want