PDA

View Full Version : Tang police? HA! Call in the Marines!

dippin61
01/07/2007, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCbMGnzQ3go

I wonder if he thinks its ok for his lion fish to be sitting on the bottom gasping for air....

And i wonder how many people will notice the obvious first...

Watch Yo Wrasse
01/07/2007, 06:14 PM
Triggers, Sohals, large angels in what appears to me like a 50 gallon tank. What a waste.

vessxpress1
01/07/2007, 06:17 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f203/vessxpress1/videoalbum/vic.gif

We're movin in!! GO! GO! GO!

:eek1: I laughed at first but actually, it's pretty sad. I guess I laughed because somebody out there actually thinks that looks good and will work. He must have just dumped them all in there. Been a lot of these posted lately but this has got to be the worst.

keeperofthefish
01/07/2007, 06:29 PM
Plenty of people kill fish in various ways. This guy is just getting it done all at once! Hope he doesn't have the cash to start again.

fishyz
01/07/2007, 06:35 PM
Thats cruel. I just can't image being that stupid. Now adays commen sense isn't very commen. I even think its cruel to put 1 tang in anything less then a 90g, nevermind sevral in a 50 along with other large fish.

Go get em tang police!

John Q Reefer
01/07/2007, 06:38 PM
Thats just wrong

Craig Lambert
01/07/2007, 06:49 PM
I like the dead coral and the air stone. Very sophisticated system..........

STEELERFAN747
01/07/2007, 07:27 PM
I think it's sad.

1/2 of those fish if not more are probably dead now.:(

Lev F.
01/07/2007, 07:44 PM
It's not an actual tank. It's one of those things you buy for your T.V, kinda like a screensaver. If you don't believe it, then take a look at the Longfin Snapper. Do you really think that he'd still have his streamers if he spent a lot of time with that Clown Trigger? this tank was just set up for a couple of hours, probably. Still bad though, but not permanent.

This:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...index=3#gallery

vessxpress1
01/07/2007, 07:55 PM
The problem is that all these people seeing this on youtube, don't know the difference. Some idiot's going to watch that and think it's a good idea. Only maybe they'll try half of that amount in a tank like that which would still be too many.

JamesJR
01/07/2007, 08:18 PM
This was in another thread before. Who cares? It is not like the fish in that tank were in it for years but just long enought to make the video.
Besides, that could be a huge tank and they have just done a few tricks to make it look smaller.

dippin61
01/07/2007, 08:39 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8922793#post8922793 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JamesJR
This was in another thread before. Who cares? It is not like the fish in that tank were in it for years but just long enought to make the video.
Besides, that could be a huge tank and they have just done a few tricks to make it look smaller.

not when the tank looks only about 18 inches tall, and you can see how fast the fish return after they go out of screen.

MikeBrke
01/07/2007, 10:36 PM
Unless you are all vegetarians, it is a little hypocritical to being saying this stuff. Animals are breed and brutally killed that you eat every day. I am not saying that these fish should be treated like that but you can't choose your fights and look over others.

Either way it is horrible and I believe we should limit all animal cruelty as much as possible.

Ha ha, I will get off my high horse now.