PDA

View Full Version : Bicinctus clowns in Diver's Den?

SDguy
01/12/2007, 08:05 AM
Have you or will you ever put bicinctus clowns in your Diver's Den section? I would be interested for two reasons. The first being the QT and treatment protocol they would receive. The second being that this species can be quite varaible in color, from stunning to terribly drab, and I would love the opportunity to purchase them through a WYSIWYG format.

Thanks for your time.

dfs/la2
01/12/2007, 08:21 AM
SDguy,

Thank you for your post. We have in the past offered pairs of Amphiprion bicinctus in our Diver’s Den WYSIWYG section. We certainly plan on carrying them in the future but unfortunately do not have a time frame to offer. Keep checking this section and if you have not already please sign up for our Diver’s Den email alerts.

If we can be of any additional assistance, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Department at 1-800-334-3699 or via email at TechSupport@drsfostersmith.com and we will be happy to answer any question(s) you may have.

Sincerely,
Stacie R.

Technical Support
Drs. Foster & Smith

SDguy
01/12/2007, 11:18 AM
Ah, thank you. I have never seen them in the DD section. Good to know it happens though.

socalreefer73
01/12/2007, 12:25 PM
No email list for them?

dfs/la2
01/12/2007, 12:36 PM
Socalreefer73,

Thank you for your post. On our Live Aquaria website we offer the email me option for our Two Banded Clownfish, but we apologize on our Diver’s Den WYSIWYG fish that is not available. You can sign up for the Diver’s Den email alert and as soon as our site is updated you will receive an email confirmation.

If we can be of any additional assistance, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Department at 1-800-334-3699 or via email at TechSupport@drsfostersmith.com and we will be happy to answer any question(s) you may have.

Sincerely,
Stacie R.

Technical Support
Drs. Foster & Smith