PDA

View Full Version : Different photoperiod on weekends

wsurf4me
01/13/2007, 07:35 AM
Is there a way to program in special photoperiod for weekends only? For example have my actinics come on an hour earlier on Saturday and Sunday only.

jnb
01/13/2007, 08:43 AM
excellant request - I wanna too - I am betting it is not possible just using aquacontroller - however you could put one of those timers between your aquacontroller and lights - like the wexcel tmr01 - program it eactly how you have auacontoller programmed except on the weekends

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8969681#post8969681 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wsurf4me
Is there a way to program in special photoperiod for weekends only? For example have my actinics come on an hour earlier on Saturday and Sunday only.

wsurf4me
01/13/2007, 09:37 AM
I was hoping there was some program feature that allowed this. Something like counting hours, or maybe every day when time = 0:00. Then you could just extend the photoperiod when the counter reached the correct amount of days. I was being lazy, thought maybe someone else has already done this and could share.

jnb
01/13/2007, 11:14 AM
it would be nice if we could have deeper progamming capability

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8970310#post8970310 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wsurf4me
I was hoping there was some program feature that allowed this. Something like counting hours, or maybe every day when time = 0:00. Then you could just extend the photoperiod when the counter reached the correct amount of days. I was being lazy, thought maybe someone else has already done this and could share.