PDA

View Full Version : Pleeeease help

mike10
01/14/2007, 03:43 PM
Hi All

I have an Aqua Medic percula 90 which came supplied with a Aqua starlight 1x250w just over 2yrs.
About 4 months ago I changed the bulb and after about a month it started turning itself on and off!
I took the whole light of and went back to my lfs who changed the bulb for me again.
It has now been running a month and yesterday it started the same problem again?

It is 35cm on thop of the tank as per Aqua medic instructions i have tried plugging out of the exstetion and pluggibg into its own plug but no joy!
This is driving me crazy and never mind the fish and the corals.

Can someone please help? I cant do much as this is the only light i have and they are horribly expensive to replace.

Thanks guys

Mike

mike10
01/15/2007, 02:06 AM
why does no one answer?

JmLee
01/15/2007, 02:42 AM
maybe nobody has a answer?. All i know is AquaMedic are not fun to deal with. I emailed them in germany because thats the only contact info i could find.I've talked to them twice and after that they pretty much just ignored me.

jag1979
01/15/2007, 08:03 AM
I don't like aqua medic either, I bought a auto top off unit from them that lasted 3 months. It first lasted a week until I put a new hose on it, heard back from them about the hose 2 months after I contacted them. Now the pump doesn't work at all, wonder if I'll ever here from them

jag1979
01/15/2007, 08:05 AM
how many amps do you have on that circuit?