PDA

View Full Version : Stock Suggestions

fishy610
01/15/2007, 11:14 AM
I recently moved into a new house with a 96g tank and 25g sump and already successfully moved the rock, substrate and livestock (two clownfish, cleanup crew) from my old 20g about two months ago. Water parameters are great and all inhabitants seem to love the new tank.

It looks great, but it's awfully empty. What are my options for additional livestock, ie. what would go best with clownfish?

I currently have only a 2xCF with a total of 2x64W, which is does the job just fine for the few mushrooms that I have, but obviously won't be optimal for most other corals, until i upgrade to MH.

I thought maybe about a frogspawn and maybe 1-2 additional fish, plus a shrimp and maybe an emerald crab. What fish tend to be least aggressive and live well together with clowns?

Thank you in advance!

frederickk
01/15/2007, 11:16 AM
Are you looking for a small fish or a bigger fish. Because there 's a lot of possibilty.

fishy610
01/15/2007, 11:19 AM
I am not sure, but I am all ears for any suggestions. ;)

frederickk
01/15/2007, 11:25 AM
Well if you want to go with a bigger fish you have enough room there for a yellow tang. He will also be helpfull with the algae.

On a smaller note you can try a goby like a watchman Diamond goby. You can even pair him up with a shrimp.