PDA

View Full Version : pc interface real time error

atcman
01/27/2007, 09:57 AM
I just got the Pc interface, very cool. Problem though. on the controller itself I have Temp, PH and Level controller. When I use the software and select real time I get my PH reading no problem but flashing question marks for Temp and the Level sensor. Also at the bottom of the Pc screen a flashing question mark aswell that when you roll over it with the mouse you get a window that says these sensors are either disconnected or not working properly.

Any ideas what is with this or how to fix my real time features in my PC software. ????????????????

Cool software and the updating is too easy now. The function arrows rock. I have main pump, Powerheads and wavebox turn off for 10 minutes in a feed mode. No more having to turn off all individualy and having to rember to turn it all back on.

RobbyG
01/27/2007, 11:50 PM
Did you update the firmware on the controller after you updated the PC software?

ik2vov
01/29/2007, 04:54 AM
Hi atcman,
this issue is new to me, can you please try to check if you have your level and temperature sensors well recognized in your controller?
Don't you have them double? if yes try to disconnect via menu the ones that can be disconnected.

Bye