PDA

View Full Version : Aquafuge HOB Installation

Capt. Nemo
01/28/2007, 02:54 PM
Can someone help me out with installing my Aquafuge? What I cant figure out is how to hook up the powerhead to the fuge. The instructions that CPR provides are a bit lacking. The instructions say that the powerhead( ViaAqua 480) should be attached to the refugium by inserting the outlet of the powerhead into the opening of the inlet assembly of the refugium.
The diagram on the back of the instructions shows the powerhead connected to the fuge's inlet assembly. The powerhead comes with a couple of discharge adapters that I thought I would use to connect the powerhead's outlet to the inlet assembly. No such luck. The instructions that came with the ViaAqua say that you need to connect tubing to the discharge of the pump. I'm sure this should be a snap to put together. Can someone help this retart out? My handy skills are surely not my strength in this hobby. Any help and diagrams or pics would help. Thanks guys!

Gary

The Saltwater Kid
01/28/2007, 03:04 PM
cpr has a messageboard feature on their web site...check it out if you don't have luck here and they should be able to help.

Capt. Nemo
01/28/2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks SW kid!