PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest but also Best Online Site to Order From

suliaman007
01/29/2007, 11:47 AM
Hello All,
Just seeking your expert advice in the cheapest and best online site that I can order fish from. Don't hold back!
Thanks!

Zooguy
01/29/2007, 03:46 PM
what about very small clams, like for a nano tank. less than 1.5 inches. Any idea where those can be found in good numbers like 10-20. I think there called seedlings??? Where can they be bought?

a4twenty
01/29/2007, 03:58 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9104942#post9104942 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by suliaman007
Hello All,
Just seeking your expert advice in the cheapest and best online site that I can order fish from. Don't hold back!
Thanks!

this is the clam forum, you might want to try posting this in another forum.

if your looking for clams, check out clams direct (http://www.clamsdirect.com/)

mwood
02/02/2007, 09:18 AM
I have a similar question. The sites I've looked at include liveaquaria's divers den, premiumaquaticslive, and reefermadness. Each have a different type of clam, but all the same within each site. LA's DD has lots of blue/purple crocea's, RM has lots of blue/green crocea's, and PALive has lots of maxima's. I'was hoping to order 5 or 6 clams this weekend, but from one site rather than having to order from several different. Don't want all to look the same if you know what I mean.

xxxbadfishxxx
02/02/2007, 10:55 AM
Clams Direct is nice, but they sell out fast... i am looking for a squamosa clam, and they sold out within a couple hours of being posted.

rstark33
02/02/2007, 12:32 PM
a vote for clamsdirect .com. I used to live in San Diego and have been there. His stuff is awesome all WSIWYG listings and has lots of diffrent stuff. Pay attention to when he gets them as they go fast. Get on the e-mailing list and you get an email when stuff happens.

Newreeflady
02/02/2007, 08:02 PM
Another plug for Clamsdirect. Really nice stuff!

Angela