PDA

View Full Version : Zoas and Rics

nsreefer
02/01/2007, 08:15 AM
Hey everyone i live in Canada and was wondering if there are any suppliers that ship to canada who carry good quality zoas and rics? I've checked with JL aquatics and they don't carry much. Any help would be much appreciated.

Dani Arnanz
02/01/2007, 11:39 AM
Maybe in Zoanthids forum, or in Corallimorpharians one they can help you, but this is for softies...

Good luck!

gflat65
02/01/2007, 06:37 PM
I know there are several people in Canada (I think they are closer to Ontario, though, but some in BC, too) that have some nice things. A post in the zoa forum might draw one of them out to reveal secrets;).

kayaaandjaden
02/08/2007, 09:19 PM
Hi,
Deidra at coralfanatics has tons of rics. They aren't all pictured, but she just ask and she will either post or send you pictures.
I had seen yumas on another site. They weren't pictured on hers so I asked, sure enough, she had them and I bought them. Beautiful:)
I don't know about the shipping to Canada, but she is super nice and I am sure she would do whatever she can.
Search around, and find some stuff you like. Then e-mail her, if you don't see it on the site.
Her stuff goes QUICK. SO, what is available one minute won't be the next, you do have to frequent the website.
As far as colors go, you will see some beautiful colored rics, and that is EXACTLY what you will get. She doesn't Photoshop or enhance in any way. Good Luck and happy shopping:)