PDA

View Full Version : I made a purchase through aquacon.com, and it was a really pleasant experience

shiveley
02/02/2007, 11:27 AM
Okay, I’ve recently read all the negative feedback these guys get, and I just wanted to relate my experience. I placed an order for four nano-sized LPS corals last Friday (before reading all of the negative comments posted here). After reading the feedback that this vendor had received I became very alarmed, and immediately sent an e-mail to aquacon, followed by a phone-call to inquire about my order.

My email was responded to quite quickly, and they very politely reassured me that my order would be promptly and correctly filled. When I called I was told that the items I had requested were in stock, and that my order would be filled and shipped out on Wednesday of the following week for receipt on Thursday.

My package came mid-day yesterday, Thursday, and upon opening it found the packaging to be very secure. The corals (frogspawn, torch, hammer, and candy cane) all survived the trip, and were very healthy specimens. The size that I received was exactly what I had asked for as well. Plus, the price really was unbeatable by a long shot!

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better order experience.

So, maybe they've had some problems in the past, but they sure went out of their way to insure that my experience was both pleasant, and satisfied.

Just thought that I should pass on my experience, since these guys seems to get a rather harsh reputation around here.

I couldn't be happier with the service that I received.

A very satisfied customer,
shiveley

DrBegalke
02/02/2007, 06:21 PM
http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8