PDA

View Full Version : Many Questions

edwar050
02/03/2007, 02:10 PM
I am pretty happy with my NW 250 Skimmer and filtration but not extremly happy. I am wondering what kind of medias I should switch out in my phosbanreactor.

Stocking for my 120 is at a valentini puffer, two black ocellaris clowns, small yellow tang, small powder blue, and a bi-color blenny. I fell I am about done on stocking but was thinking of mabye a small randfordi goby, possibly a dwarf angel, or mabye a snowflake eel. Any suggestions?

Any carpenters know of childproof locks you can add to the doors of the sump? I have a first born coming in three months and am trying to get preped.

Anybody use an auto topp off on there nano? I am about to hook one up on mine.

boxfishpooalot
02/03/2007, 03:26 PM
I am wondering what kind of medias I should switch out in my phosbanreactor.

I dont understand. You want to replace GFO with somthing else? Like carbon? What are you asking us? :)

MTB
02/03/2007, 03:53 PM
To lock the cabinet it will really depend on the design. Try kidsafeinc.com(.i dont know how to post alink) They have a large selection of child locks of differnt designs and for differnt doors cabinets. Once u find a design bring to home improvement center and they should have something similer

edwar050
02/04/2007, 06:52 PM
I was thinking about running phosban for like a week, carbon for like a week, and then mabye sometype of calcium like oyster shell/zeovit in the reactor for a week though I am not sure about the oyster shell/zeovit media.