PDA

View Full Version : Richard - everything OK?

forensicdoc
02/07/2007, 04:55 PM
After extremely quick responses to my previous emails by Richard, he seems to have vanished.

He emailed me on Feb 2 telling me he was ready to send my second shipment whatever day I wanted. I emailed him back that day letting him know that February 8 would be great. I did not immediately hear back from him, but assumed all was well. Not hearing from him yet I emailed again earlier today for a confirmation, but the email bounced.

Has anyone heard from him since Feb 2?

Richard, are you OK?

Bruce in Nashville, TN

harday
02/07/2007, 08:05 PM
Bruce, I just ordered the 90g package from Richard yesterday - I live in Lakeland just less than an hour from him, and I am picking it up this Friday. When I ordered it yesterday, he sent me a lot of emails answering my questions, giving me directions, etc., and he mentioned that he would likely be diving today. The weather has been pretty bad here lately and I think he may have actually caught a break to go diving. I have found him to be very responsive and excellent to deal with, so I have faith you will hear from him soon.

By the way, how was the first part of your order? This is my first time ordering, by I here Richard's stuff is amazing.

liverock
02/08/2007, 12:39 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9183839#post9183839 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by forensicdoc
After extremely quick responses to my previous emails by Richard, he seems to have vanished.

He emailed me on Feb 2 telling me he was ready to send my second shipment whatever day I wanted. I emailed him back that day letting him know that February 8 would be great. I did not immediately hear back from him, but assumed all was well. Not hearing from him yet I emailed again earlier today for a confirmation, but the email bounced.

Has anyone heard from him since Feb 2?

Richard, are you OK?

Bruce in Nashville, TN

All is well here , the tornados were about 50 miles NE of me here....

Email IS the way to get ahold of me as the phone only rings in the warehouse....email I respond immediately, if you just leave a phone message, it may be days before I get there to make call backs.

Thanks!
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com