PDA

View Full Version : Neospongedes Leathers :)

Shawnts106
02/11/2007, 06:02 PM
Does anyone else keep these?
We have some awsome ones at my work...

They are by far the best colored leather..

Some are rich purple with gold polyps, some are light pink with white polyps, some are light pink with gold polyps, some are Yellow with purple polyps...

They are amazing!

I here NOTHING about Neospongedes leathers on here!!!

Gary Majchrzak
02/11/2007, 08:44 PM
Maybe it's time to become a supporting member. I just did a search on Neospongodes and there are tons of threads on them.
Search tip: they are octocorals (soft corals) but not "leather" corals. Note the correct spelling in my post.

Shawnts106
02/12/2007, 02:09 PM
WOW, I dont know wether to say, thanks, or how rude...

... I just dont know what to say.

Gary Majchrzak
02/12/2007, 05:22 PM
when helpful suggestions are given a "thanks" is usually in order...

Shawnts106
02/12/2007, 05:50 PM
Your suggestion, was by no means, helpful.. it was rude Saying that

Maybe its time to become a supporting member.

Note the correct spelling in my post.

Sorry but that came off rude to me.

when helpful suggestions are given a "thanks" is usually in order...

This was also very rude.

RokleM
02/12/2007, 06:46 PM
Shawnts106, Gary Majchrzak was likely attempting to help. The supporting member comment was likely in reference to the search function frequently not working for non-supporting members. Furthermore, the correct name will give you a whole lot more information than the misspelled one. As well he corrected your classification of the coral, which can also yield greatly better search results.

It sounds like you've had a bad day before you sat down to read RC ;) People need to remember that the way you read text is very commonly 100% different from the way the author typed it. No need to get upset and "return" the hostility.

All is well *RokleM waves his hand*, go stare at your tanks ;)

Gary Majchrzak
02/12/2007, 07:53 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9225387#post9225387 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RokleM
Shawnts106, Gary Majchrzak was likely attempting to help. The supporting member comment was likely in reference to the search function frequently not working for non-supporting members. Furthermore, the correct name will give you a whole lot more information than the misspelled one. As well he corrected your classification of the coral, which can also yield greatly better search results.
Exactly.

Shawnts106
02/12/2007, 09:27 PM
I have had a bad day..
I have been sick since saturday at 3am.. vomiting and being nauseated...
So I will say I am a bit .. angry?

Sorry for the hostility

and... I will admit, I am a horible speller!

But it was only one letter :)

Neospongodes ;)