PDA

View Full Version : Red Bugs!!!!!!!!

sulcata1619
02/11/2007, 11:24 PM
Just a little notice to all our members. I have heard rumor about red bugs going around the group and unfortunately found some on my blue tipped yellow tenuis. Everybody should look over their acros closely especially if any of them look discolored or closed up. It's no one's fault but my own. I just recently started checking all new corals with a magnifying glass and dipping them. looks like I started one coral too late.
Just thought I'd put it out there. I finally have my tank looking the best it ever has and now I get to deal with this. Has anybody ever gotten a chance to just sit back and relax with no worries? Talk to you all later, Mike

northbay-reefer
02/12/2007, 11:44 AM
let find a source for interceptor and we all can treat our tank at the same time. Only the people that treat their tank will be able to trade with each others. How is that idea?

crispyreef
02/12/2007, 04:40 PM
That is a good idea. It is that or else everybody is going to have them.

coralfarmer
02/13/2007, 12:47 AM
I kow you all have heard it before. BUT I would suggest everyone setup a quarantine tank to observe your new specimens before you put them in your main display.
that way you could track the source of the red bugs or any other hitch hikers.

coralfarmer
02/13/2007, 12:55 AM
Hey i just thought of something. If everyone got it we wouldn't have to worry about quarantining.

jkreefer
02/13/2007, 06:11 PM
?

northbay-reefer
02/13/2007, 06:54 PM
Jeff, what he meant is ... give him some redbugs so he doesnt have to worry about quaranteening :D :D

jkreefer
02/13/2007, 09:50 PM
ohhhh.....i'm super slow