PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Shipping Question

Travis L. Stevens
02/20/2007, 10:06 AM
This could have quite possibly been overlooked as I was looking through the shipping FAQs and information, but I was concerned how a group order I'm putting together will be shipped. As of right now, I don't see more than 10 160g buckets of salt being shipped with the addition of another large box or two of odds and ends. Because this has the potentional of becoming a fairly large order, how would it be shipped? Would the items be sent on a delivery truck or will it be placed on a pallet for freight shipping? We don't mind either option, but we would need to change the delivery address to accomodate a freight truck.

dfs/la2
02/20/2007, 10:56 AM
Travis L. Stevens,

The buckets of salt mix will ship separately from the smaller items on your order. In order to better assist you with the cost of the shipping and handling for the salt portion of your order we will need additional information. Please PM us or call us at 1-800-562-7169 with the following information. We will need to know the ship to address, if there is a loading dock available, and the actual number of buckets of salt on the order. We will be happy to contact you within 24 hours with a shipping quote and whether the buckets will ship on a pallet or not.

Joyce F.
Drs. Foster & Smith
LiveAquaria

Travis L. Stevens
02/20/2007, 11:11 AM
Thank you for the quick reply. PM sent.