PDA

View Full Version : Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155

dadummy
03/03/2007, 02:08 PM
hey there,

I am looking into purchasing an auto top off and found a link to your Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 . This seems like the way to go.
With your metering pump, I am wondering if I can dose kalk? or is there way to add another pump and set up say a lag/lead to dose a two part solution?

thanks for your time

Peter

rvitko
03/05/2007, 10:42 AM
You could add kalk with the pump but it voids the pumps warranty and definitely results in a shorter life. It can last 2-3 years without kalk usually no more than 18months with kalk, they are cheap though, less than $20. You can also use the pump to feed most kalk dispensers. As far as dosing a two part solution this would involve a DIY modification where a timer flips a relay and changes pumps. You would have to build the circuitry yourself.

rvitko
03/05/2007, 11:11 AM
You could add kalk with the pump but it voids the pumps warranty and definitely results in a shorter life. It can last 2-3 years without kalk usually no more than 18months with kalk, they are cheap though, less than $20. You can also use the pump to feed most kalk dispensers. As far as dosing a two part solution this would involve a DIY modification where a timer flips a relay and changes pumps. You would have to build the circuitry yourself.