PDA

View Full Version : Problem with LiveAquaria website

danch
03/04/2007, 12:02 PM
I'm trying to set up an account at LiveAquaria.com, but when I try to submit billing or shipping addresses, I get booted back to the log in screen.

I've got my browsers set up to allow first and third party cookies from your site, as well as popups.

<geek-content>
It seems to be because these pages try to references a javascript file at the relative URL "/CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js" which then returns an HTML file that appears to be your '404' error message. Since this isn't Javascript, my browser (either IE 6 or Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2) reports a syntax error. Because this javascript isn't found, when I submit the form the javascript that I assume is for form validation errors, but the form submits. Somewhere in there, coldfusion appears to lose track of who I am.
</geek-content>

dfs/la2
03/04/2007, 12:39 PM
Danch,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We apologize that you have been experiencing a problem on our website. Our Web Development Department has been notified, and they are looking at correcting this. At this time, we would recommend calling us at 1-800-334-3699 to place your order.

Mike S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

danch
03/04/2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the quick response.