PDA

View Full Version : zoo traders?

cutnup
03/06/2007, 10:42 AM
yeah..i tried posting there and it says you need 50 posts. and i read this before posting (Must Read -- New Forum Rules --)and it seemed like it was ok to post for trades only no sales. i just want to meet up with people to trade some zoos whats the big deal dj88

Please read this link.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472095

It specifically states that trade requests are not allowed in this forum. THIS IS NOT A TRADING/SELLING forum. The rules are in place for a reason so that the posts within this forum are of a discussion type. Not a sales/trade request.

The 50 post rule is in place as well to ensure that people actively participate within Reef Central and are not using the forums as a classifieds.

Further post with a disregard for the rules set out can result in a suspension. Sorry.

CLOSED

DJ88

cutnup
03/06/2007, 10:43 AM
sorry this isn't the place for these posts.

musty baby
03/06/2007, 11:25 AM
I remember having the same problem when I joined, unfortunately Big Brother will likely close this thread too.

There are at least three forums in the club forums section of the site, you might ask within those forums if you haven't already. Not in Florida, so can't help too much.