PDA

View Full Version : PowerBar Problem

Henry Bowman
03/20/2007, 10:08 PM
Hey all,

I am setting up a new tank with an AQ controller and the main controller sees the 2nd power bar but will not control it. It (the powerbar) is set on auto. I have unplugged and reset the unti with all accessories unplugged and it still happens. I cannot turn off the power bar plugs individually or by turning them all off?

Any suggestions?

ik2vov
03/21/2007, 08:09 AM
Hi Henry Bowman,

how many Power Unit do you have and how many Power Unit does the controller recognize?

Bye

Henry Bowman
03/21/2007, 10:35 AM
I have 2 power bars and the controller sees both but will not turn off the plugs individually or all at once under manual control?

ik2vov
03/21/2007, 03:07 PM
Henry Bowman, you can manually control une Power Bar per time, in the menu you have to choose the PowerBar 1 or 2 and then you can modify the status.

Do you see the 2 Power Bars on the menu?

Bye

Henry Bowman
03/21/2007, 09:24 PM
Yes, I see both power bars in the menu on the controller. Power bar 1 is fully functional, #2 comes up just like #1. When I go through the same process to turn off anything on #2 the icons come up on the main controller but the plugs do not respond to the commands.

I talked with Ron @ AO today and he had me do a reset with nothing connected. I just did this, everything came back online but the problem persists.

I emailed Ron, who was very responsive and concerned when I talked with him on the phone today. I will follow up with a phone call to him tomorrow to see if there is anything else I can do. I am still under warranty and Ron said that he'd take care of it one way or another.

I'll post again when I get further down the road with this!

Thanks for all the follow-up guys.