PDA

View Full Version : guess what Jeremy?

reefnetworth
03/31/2007, 06:56 PM
hi Jeremy, its JDM again! would you please take the time to read this post, please?

iwpbfishguy, posted 3/31/2007 @ 10:51 A.M. in the "Reef Chemistry Forum" with the same exact problems with Seachem Mg and ALK kit. i believe as i said in my last post. its a Seachem problem. :) so, its not just my kits purchasd from P.A. something to think about besides the weather having to do with the kits test being incorrect. just thought you would like to know. have a great weekend!
JDM...:cool:

reefnetworth
04/02/2007, 10:04 AM
i have contacted Seachem and they admit it was their mistake with the TAI in the kit. they said the lines were flooded with calls from the same problem, and they were working dilligenly on fixing the problem. they also agreed to send out the TAI bottle free of charge. you might wanna send back what you have in stock just to be on the safe side. enjoy your vacation and i will continue to use P.A. for my reef needs. thanx,
JDM...:cool:...:p

Jeremy B.
04/09/2007, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the update. The refund was processed about a week and a half ago, so you should have seen that come through already.

Thanks,
Jeremy