PDA

View Full Version : Any ORA Maroon pairs anytime soon?

khill444444
04/02/2007, 02:12 PM
Hi there.

First of all, I have ordered several things from you guys and they have all been great.

I know a few weeks back that you all had some ORA retired breeding pairs of Maroon clowns.

I love Maroons, and was wondering if you might know whether or not you all will be getting pairs soon?

Thanks.

Kevin

dfs/la2
04/02/2007, 02:33 PM
khill444444,

Thank you for your interest in the ORA Retired Breeding pairs of Maroon Clownfish. We have contacted our Aquatic Facility and we plan on offering an ORA Retired Breeding Pair of Yellow Stripe Maroon Clownfish on Tuesday evening.

As these fish are under our Divers Den section we would recommend signing up for our email notification so you are aware when new specimens have been posted.

We hope you find this information helpful!

Jessica H.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

khill444444
04/06/2007, 10:08 AM
Dear Jessica,

I have been checking this week, and I have not seen any Maroon Clown pairs on Diver's Den (though you do have a nice looking tomaro pair).

Do you know when/if any ORA Maroons are coming?

Thanks alot.

dfs/la2
04/06/2007, 11:01 AM
khill444444,

Our Aquaculture Coral and Marine Life Facility has informed us that the pair of Yellow Stripe Maroon Clownfish are not quite ready to be photographed and made available for purchase on our Diver’s Den site yet. The male from the pair has developed a very small tear on his fin. When working with live items, this kind of misfortune can occasionally occur. Once his fin is back to its former excellent condition we will be attempting to photograph this remarkable pair for our website sometime next week.

Jessica H.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith