PDA

View Full Version : Graphs and Aquanotes Lite

goreefer
04/07/2007, 05:56 PM
I am unable to consistently use the graphs feature in my Aquanotes Lite. I use an ACjr.
The graphs were working before there was an power outage for about two hours. Since the power came back on the graphs are blank. I have looked for the "data log" feature in the 'config' tab, but I think that is only in the full Aquanote program.

I also get a error message- runtime error 6- overflow- when I try to make the 'Tank Datalog' full screen. Then the program closes.

Do I need to delete the Aquanotes Lite program and reload it, or if I purchase the full program will that solve the issues?

goreefer
04/09/2007, 02:19 PM
^

clp
04/10/2007, 06:42 PM
I haven't heard or seen this issue before. Try uninstall and then reinstalling AquaNotes. Sounds like a corrupt .dll.

Curt

goreefer
04/11/2007, 06:33 AM
Curt,
I deleted the Aquanotes lite and re installed it from the file that I had previously downloaded. I still get the same issues. I'm going to delete the zip file that contains the download and re download a new zip file. It may be that the zip file is corrupted.
I have also ordered the compete version from you. I'm hoping that it will solve my problems.
If it does not, I will call you.
Thank you for trying to help.

goreefer
04/12/2007, 11:20 AM
Curt,
I deleted all copies of Aquanotes from my files and redownloaded a new copy.
Still have the same issue with the "run time error 6"
When I recieve my full copy I will install it and try again.