banga13
04/15/2007, 07:39 AM
I have a 75 gal currently housing
clown fish
firefish gobie
lawnmower blenny
green mandarin
foxface
sixline wrasse ( that I've been trying to get rid of)

Here's what I've been thinking about adding

green clown gobie
royal gramma
coral beauty or flame angel or both if introduced at same time
pj or banggai cardinal pair
5 green chromis
yellow eye kole tang

acrouse
04/15/2007, 08:35 AM
hello- You have an excellent list of fish, however I think that is too large of a bioload for a 75 gallon if you add everything from the list. The foxface and kole tang can grow to 6-7inches when adults and this does not allow for much swimming room. Maybe leave out the kole tang and choose between the flame or the coral beauty but not both. Especially if you ever plan to have corals in your tank. The flame and CB may bother them and the corals will take up even more room. You can go to liveaquaria.com and read about the requirements they suggest for each of your fish on the list and then decide if you think you have the room.
Good luck
jolene

fish2
04/15/2007, 09:13 AM
i agree you would prob overload the tank.you also have some fish that are very territorial(blennys,gobys) your mandryn feeds mostly off copods so becareful because the others will to.if you have to many fish they will deplete your copod base fast.as for the angels all are coral nippers,especialy corals with small polyps.if i had to choose it would be a coral b.also with that many fish thats a lot of feeding.which could mean alot more water changes.lol fish2

banga13
04/16/2007, 07:37 AM
very good points, thank you