PDA

View Full Version : Waht do people think of the tunze line of products

elad
04/16/2007, 08:40 AM
Hi I was just wondering if anybody on here hase used the Tunze Nano stream pumps, Tunze Power Heads and the tunze skimmers if anybody has what has your experiances been with them.

your thoughs suggestion or ideas are always welcome I am working on setting up 3 90g so I am just doing some research on the tunze line.

Thank you all for looking and thanks for your opinons and thoughts.

Cheers

Dale

sir_dudeguy
04/16/2007, 08:46 AM
I've heard nothing but good about tunze. I KNOW their nano streams are great as everyone goes on about them. And i've heard talk about their other stuff too and it all seems to be good quality equipment....which is also probably why they're so expensive.

barbra
04/16/2007, 08:52 AM
Skimmers are awesome, nanostreams are terrific, that company does a superior job I think.

MiddletonMark
04/16/2007, 09:00 AM
I've been really happy with the Tunze products I own [Osmolator for top-up, Stream pumps]. Work well [plug+play :)] from the get-go, have replacement parts + good service if you ever have issues, and have lasted in my tank.

Not the cheapest, but I'm happy about mine [low power use, reliable] and am happy having a couple pieces of equipment I just don't have to think/worry about other than periodic cleaning.

Do note the difference [in price, but esp in functionality] between the controllable vs. non-controllable powerheads/streams. IMO, the flow variance is very nice aesthetically [swaying corals] + some believe is good for the tank.

SeanySean
04/16/2007, 09:00 AM
I just got a 6200 powerhead with controller, it is amazing!

drummereef
04/16/2007, 09:09 AM
I have two Tunze Nanostream 6025's in my tank and they are great. Fanstastic products backing it with fanstastic customer service. Can't beat that combo. Roger is always a post away in the Tunze forum if you should ever have an issue. Tunze products are on the higher end of the price spectrum, but you get what you pay for, imo. ;)

saabore
04/16/2007, 10:55 AM
EXCELLENT products. I have the wave maker, 6200 PH and the osmolater. Zero issues and great performance. Well worth the extra money.

elad
04/16/2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks for all of the info ppl I appreciate it alot seeing I am trying to get 3 90g set up and I am doing my research so thanks for the help but keep them coming.

Thanks Dale

In Deep Water
04/16/2007, 01:19 PM
Im still awaiting the arrival of my nano 6025s. Im also placing an order for their Ozmolator and possibly a RO unit. I have no prior experience, but purchasing on the experience of others. Seems like the folks who def know their stuff are praising the tunze.....thats enough for me.

Nano Chris
04/16/2007, 01:39 PM
I'm buying 2 6055 nanos and the controller, i have heard nothing but great reviews on the nanos, except the first shipment but they were fixed, and i hear they have excellent support.