PDA

View Full Version : Full Tank?

nosferatu51
04/20/2007, 04:37 PM
My FOWLR is a 55g and currently has a dwarf fuzzy lion, marine betta, small snowflake eel, lawnmower blenny and a very young Kole tang in it. I'm assuming this is a full tank, but thought I would ask.
My LFS has a really cool Tiger (or Striated is the name I usually see) Angler that would seem to relate to the rather calm nature of the tank. Would it be too much to add him? Would any of these other fish end up as tasty snacks? I think the angler is or is almost full sized. He definitely seemed larger than my fuzzy and the blenny, but it's hard to compare sizes with 2 hours in between, different tanks, etc.

T-T-Trigger
04/21/2007, 11:13 AM
I would add the angler and remove the eel if it were me. In about a year it will be too big for the tank, not to mention the polution factor once they get large. But yes your tank sounds full as is.

snapper1
04/21/2007, 02:33 PM
Sounds cool put a lot of live rock in there. I have one 55 gallon Tank that is heavly Stocked like yours to.

55gSW
04/22/2007, 08:02 AM
Anglers can eat fish nearly as big as themselves so take that into consideration! I believe you can say goodbye to the blenny, and possibly the lionfish too (although there is always the chance that both fish will die if the angler tries to take the lionfish!). Your other fish may or may not be eaten depending on their size.... :(