PDA

View Full Version : giving away corals/fish

coryherby
04/28/2007, 09:42 PM
I am getting out of the hobby due to time considerations. I want to give away my corals and fish. To see what corals I have do a search for my post in the selling forum. It got rave reviews. I am in Reno NV and won't ship. I have several mini carpet anemonies (not sure what they are exactly) as well. If you want them I hope you know how to get them off their rocks. I have been unsuccessfull every time i tried. Although most of them are on one flat pieces of rock you can have but have been battling bubble algae and aptasia thanks to the local fish store so may not want the rock. I also have some orange, pink, and yellow zoos in small quantity. A large colony of purple ones..they seem to have grown like weeds. Not sure I would suggest them to others.

As far as fish. I have a purple tang, yellow tang, mandarin goby, dwarf flame angel, a pair of true perculas(they lay eggs about weekly), 4 blue/green chromis, a red eye wrasse, and a purple psuedochromi. All the fish are in perfect shape. I have never seen the mandrain eat anything i put in the tank so you must have a pod population for her.

There is also an anemone if someone wants it. It is plain looking. I also have a pencil urchin ( i believe, came in on the original rock) and a tuxedo urchin. Both are active although the pencil only comes out at night.

PM me with any interest.

thanks

aquarius77
04/28/2007, 09:49 PM
It sucks your getting out, but it sure is cool of you to give away your livestock.

serum153
04/28/2007, 09:56 PM
Sent you a pm

coryherby
04/29/2007, 05:11 PM
bump for more exposure
thanks

frederickk
04/30/2007, 01:51 PM
bump

coryherby
05/04/2007, 11:06 AM
still have a mandarin, 4 blue/green chromis, and the two tangs. Would love to keep the tangs together if somoene has the room for them. Oh and a red eye wrasse. It is mostly dark purple with a red rim around its eye. Pretty good size at about 5 inches long.

coryherby
05/04/2007, 11:07 AM
oh ..and the little carpet anemonies.

saxsan
05/04/2007, 04:58 PM
Would you be willing to ship if I paid for the shipping? Do you still have the perculas?

coryherby
05/05/2007, 09:47 PM
Everything is gone now except for the yellow and purple tang. The wrass is sorta claimed in that a guy will take it unless someone else claims it. He thinks it may be a bit big for his tank. It is between 4 and 5 inches long i would guess.