1 yellowhead jawfish
1 yellow watchman goby
1 Orange Stripe Prawn Goby
1 yellow tang
1 Royal Gramma basslet
2 Anthias
1 Purple Star (Linkia)
1 Clam

Is this pushing the bio load of a 100g tank or still fine? Any thing on the list i should stay away from? Suggestions?

bertoni
05/04/2007, 10:44 PM
I'd probably cut the fish count down a lot. I don't think two Anthias will work, because of social structure issues. The purple star might not be reef-safe, depending on what it really is.

demonsp
05/04/2007, 10:49 PM
Everybody has a yellow tang but with that tank you can get a purple tang. And the larger the load on your tank means much more maintance and more stressed the stock will be. But be sure theres enough hiding spots for all.

Ritten
05/04/2007, 11:04 PM
I think with good husbantry you will be okay. I really like your fish list with all smaller fish wth the exception of the yellow tang. I think it will be cool with the personalities of the fish you have choosen. As stated above though, do you really want the work of keeping those anthias fed?

coast2coast7390
05/04/2007, 11:28 PM
i would say yes that is a good list with the right filtration...but most people on here wouldnt agree with me

reefsbeforehoz
05/05/2007, 12:30 AM
i suppose if u got all the right equipment to take care of large amount of fish life. then u should be ok.

Scuba_Steve
05/05/2007, 12:45 AM
Linkias are very difficult to keep. They just arnt suited well for aquarium life, and no one is exactly sure on what they eat. Over a few months they normally starve and die. If you do choose to get one wait till your tank is at least a year old to better their chances, but you would probably be better just leaving it out, for the linkias sake.