PDA

View Full Version : AquaNotes Full version

reef_doug
05/07/2007, 04:39 PM
I currently have AquaNotes Lite and thinking about the full version to easily enable the web server side of the ACIII.

There is a lot of talk about Neptune Systems upgrading the software soon.

If I was to purchase the the Full version would it include free revisions or service packs to the upcoming release or should I hold off until the "newer" full version is released?

Thanks

mariocaz
05/07/2007, 06:03 PM
If you have your serial number that comes with the CD then you can download all the updates of the software directly in the website.

Also the AC3 if Neptune release any update you can download it there and install it with your PC.

Cheers,

Mario

reef_doug
05/07/2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks Mario. Are there any differences to purchasing the CD vs. just purchasing the registration code and unlock the lite edition?

mariocaz
05/07/2007, 06:16 PM
You're welcome my friend! :)

I think the only option to have the software is buying the CD, because the Lite version is very different than the complete AquaNotes Software with a lot of more options and also they don't sell the software online (download mode), I am almost sure but you can recheck this in the website www.neptunesys.com

But anyway it is very simple if you buy the CD, because you will have it very soon and you can run your AquaNotes in any computer that you have. =)

Mario

mcwl
05/08/2007, 09:50 PM
According to neptune systems, the download version (lite) is the same as the cd. I downloaded the lite, and contacted them, paid the $75 bucks, and curt sent me a code to put in. It them is the full version.

reef_doug
05/08/2007, 11:00 PM
So if you were to purchase the Full version, would you get the CD or purchase online? Any differences?

Can you reinstall the program and the code on multiple computers within your same router/network?

clp
05/09/2007, 10:39 AM
If you purchase from our online store and want electronic delivery of the software, at checkout put in notes section 'electronic delivery'. We'll not charge you shipping and email you information on how to download the software, and the registration code. Otherwise we will ship you a CD.

Curt

reef_doug
05/09/2007, 07:33 PM
Curt... if I order the registration code online, can I unlock 2 "Lite" versions with one code?

Both computers are on my home network (1 laptop & 1 desktop).

Thanks

clp
05/10/2007, 02:34 PM
Yes, it will unlock multiple copies of AquaNotes. However, the license agreement specifies that only one copy may be active at a time.

Curt