PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

DaveFe
05/13/2007, 08:24 PM
Hi I'm just getting into SW, hoping to start my tank in the next month or so. Just wanted to drop a message saying hello and I think the zoo project sounds great.

I plan on starting a 55 gallon reef tank, so if anyone has any used equipment that is in good shape I may be interested in buying it. Thanks.

Dave VG
05/14/2007, 04:01 AM
Welcome DaveFe

Piazzon12
05/14/2007, 05:20 AM
Welcome!

fatrip
05/14/2007, 05:59 AM
welcome dave...if you have any questions while you are setting up the tank, this is the place to ask them.....and remeber there are no stupid question, especially if you dont know the answer, because one of us on here will...you'll have lots of fun!!!

drbronx
05/14/2007, 06:10 AM
Welcome aboard Dave Fe. Your in for the ride of your life:) Its always great to welcome new So. Tier reefers. Good luck with your new tank. Friendly and knowledgeable (and a little bit strange) people here to help you out. And, if you are so inclined, you are welcome to participate in the zoo project to any level you would like. We are always lookiong for good cheap labor.

nwrogers
05/14/2007, 09:32 AM
Welcome to STRS! Make sure to do lots of research before setting up your tank and if you get stuck on any part of your plan and have a question make sure to ask us :)

Blugobi
05/14/2007, 02:12 PM
DaveFe,

Welcome and glad you found us here at STRS.....always good to add to a growing group of fellow reefers, a lot of good brains to pick here, so don't be afraid to ask ANY questions, nothing is stupid or too far out, so ask away if you need help..............!

Geo

RyanM
05/18/2007, 10:20 AM
Hi Dave welcome aboard. I may have a complete 55 gallon setup for sale in the near future. Depends a great deal on finances and how things shake out but if I do I will keep you in mind. Im upgrading I hope. The 55 setup is complete. Refuge,sump return, drilled 55 and a diy conopy. Plug and play.

DaveFe
05/18/2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes,
Ryan thanks for the offer, I went up to natures best fish and was told there is a sale going on for 75 gallon tanks so I will most likely be buying that now.

nwrogers
05/23/2007, 06:46 AM
A 75 gallon tank is a great size to start with. You will really be happy with it!