PDA

View Full Version : Bonaire!

Nat'nCritters
05/23/2007, 11:46 AM
We just booked our tickets to Bonaire for Oct 6-13. Now we need to figure the rest out. I have some questions, since we've never been there...

1) Place to stay with kitchen, preferably stand alone condo or house or something...okay if part of a group of places, but just not hotel like. Any ideas? $700-900 or so for the week and clean. Other than that we're not terribly fussy. Maybe not right in town though... we'd love an ocean view! :)

2) Snorkelling...neither of us dive. Where are the good spots?

3) Sailing... can you rent small boats anywhere?

4) Other tidbits of where to go or what to do?

Thanks everyone! We are SOOO excted!
Nat

fishome25
05/23/2007, 03:21 PM
i stayed at golden reef inn. might fit what you are looking for.

Amazon4
05/23/2007, 03:43 PM
OMG! I want to go BACK! Been there twice. Both times stayed at the Deep Blue View. The oweners are awesome. Highly recommend staying there. Not on the water - but a great view from the pool, hammocks, etc. It's a villa (bed & breakfast). You should check out their website.

We are divers. But they can certainly help you with snorkeling, etc. A pick up truck comes with your room (package). So you go any where you want.

There's another website you should spend some time on - bonairetalk.com

If I can help with any questions, just let me know!

Nat'nCritters
05/24/2007, 04:07 AM
Thanks everyone so far who has written. We'll hunt around this weekend on the sites mentioned and see what we find! We really want a kitchen so we can cook for ourselves. I appreciate all your thoughts and those to come! We really cannot wait!
Natasha