PDA

View Full Version : Need a sugestion

cartoonbear
05/25/2007, 09:23 PM
I have a 125 gallon tank stocked with corals of all catagories, a sailfin tang, blue hippo tang, 2 clarkii clowns, 1 six line wrasse, and a blue neon goby.

I am looking for about 11 more inches worth of fish. I have a dragonet on my mind, but after having and gotten rid of a few sand sifing stars there is little for one to eat, and even then I would have about 6 extra inches.

What would you guys suggest for a fish that will get along great with the fish I have and is completely coral safe?

Jerry W
05/25/2007, 10:00 PM
I'd look at a pair of fairy wrasses. Loads of color. Your sixline might take offense but if the FW's are large enough, they should be fine.

snappedbigfoot
05/26/2007, 12:36 AM
two bullet golby there fun sand sifters to watch, i love my copperband but very hard to get to eat i got lucky with mine. a yellow or purple tang.

Billybeau1
05/26/2007, 12:47 AM
Either a foxface or maybe (3) anthias. If you go with the anthias try to get one male and two females. :)

McCrary
05/26/2007, 10:05 AM
Wrasses are a good suggestion, a small group of chromis might be cool, a couple firefish and a blackcap gramma and a fridmani pseudochromis would we really neat.