PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: 75g RR tank

03Mach
05/31/2007, 09:14 AM
With all the things coming up in my life, I'm not sure that it's really practical for me to keep running my tank. It's a drilled 75 gallon (has some scratches) with 1 overflow, pine stand and a homemade canopy that holds 2 VHO's and 2 MH. The lighting system needs a little work, both MH bulbs died and the balasts need to be wired better than they are. Also would be included a 20 long sump with an ASM G2, Mag 7 return pump and some Cheato. Sump has baffels in. There is about 75-100lbs of LR with mushrooms, Xeniea, and some other soft corals. There are some snails, crabs, tons of feather dusters and other viaours critters.
Livestock:
-Hippo Tang
-Yellow Tang
-Yellow Tail Damsel
-Scooter Blenny
-Tomato Clown (maybe)
-Snowflake Eel (maybe)

Other:
2 heaters
1 MJ power head
1 Other power head
PC light for the sump

would anyone here have any interest?

Also would it be cross posting if I posted this in the URS forum?

J

jacksonpt
05/31/2007, 10:52 AM
I might be interested, but not in all the equipment, so my "offer price" might be a bit low.

I'd be interested in the tank, sump (and plumbing), stand, canopy, and probably and LR/LS you have.

St.james of reefdom
05/31/2007, 01:20 PM
i 'd be interested in the snails ,crabs and feather dusters and various other critters....
and live rock

03Mach
05/31/2007, 02:41 PM
I'd like to sell it as one, but I just don't think that is going to happen. I'm still not really sure if I want to part with it or not. Decisions... decisions..

zanclus
05/31/2007, 03:41 PM
I might be interested in the Hippo and Yellow tangs

drbronx
06/01/2007, 02:49 PM
If you do decide to part out, i would be interested in the skimmer and sump. Also a healthy hippo tang would be great for the zoo tank. Kids will want to see "Dory" but Hippos are so susceptible to ich i will be scared to introduce one. But I was hoping to find a local ich free hippo. BTW, there are no laws against posting on other forums. try to sell it as a whole unit if you can.

03Mach
06/01/2007, 10:35 PM
Hmmm.. A "healthy" hippo? It's ick free now, but I still wouldn't say healthy. She (or he?) has HLLE (thanks you Nate for the ID of that), we have a Yellow Tail Damsel that's stressing her which isn't helping with the healing of the HLLE. I really would like to keep it all as one, but who knows what will happen.