PDA

View Full Version : oscellaris clowns question

xxseawolf
06/07/2007, 12:44 PM
i have two oscellaris clowns in a 30g hex tank. the female has been their for over two months with no problems. i added the male almost a month ago and the two were doing fine until earlier this week. i have fed them formula flakes all this time with no problems.when the lights are on the clowns hang low by the rocks and when they are off they swim up high next to the powerhead. i dont have an anemone yet and just added an 11lb. rock next to the 16lb. rock which has been in the tank for over three months. earlier this week they didnt seem to respond to the flakes. they normally swim to the top of tank when i enter the room wanting food but now dont seem to care. physically they look good but was wondering if i should change their diet or could there be anything wrong with them? sorry for the lengthy thread but wanted to add as much info out to help. thanks for any help.

Purple Penguins
06/07/2007, 05:42 PM
clownfish need a varied diet, I feed mine prime reef flakes, frozen brine shrimp, and cyclopeeze and somtimes they snatch pieces of seaweed from my clip

xxseawolf
06/08/2007, 03:28 PM
anyone else?