PDA

View Full Version : Kenya Tree

fatrip
06/08/2007, 11:50 AM
hey guys, last night before the lights went out in my tank i noticed that my kenya tree had already gone down for the night, i thought maybe a hermit bumped him or something. then this morning he was the same way. i went home for lunch and he is still all sucked in and that darker color. all of my other corals are doing great. xina's are pulsing, all the zoo's are out. green slimer is fully extended, spongodis..i can'nt spell...cali tort is even starting to extend...just got him the other day. i am just wondering what is wrong with the tree? any ideas? thanks

fatrip
06/09/2007, 05:51 PM
i think my kenya tree died...there seems to be green alge growing on it, and it hasnt opened up for about 2 days now. And now some of my zoo's are not opening, but the yellow ones next to them are...and my xzina's and GSP's are doing fine, as well as all of my sps, excpet my cali tort :( i dont think he liked his transition, very small polup extention and staring to turn whiter on the tips. does any one have any ideas on why this would happen. even the lil kenyas that droped are shriveled and havnt opens in 2 days????