PDA

View Full Version : multiple angelfish per tank?

Deranged-Jester
06/12/2007, 12:16 AM
howdy all,
i just searched through the page about angels people are keeping. all i have read is that you shouldnt mix angels but every single post had multiple angels in the same tank. wether it be large angels or dwarfs. my tank is roughly 100gallons. how do you keep them together? add them at the same time? put the shy ones in first?

Deranged-Jester
06/12/2007, 03:57 PM
anyone?

AMF
06/12/2007, 04:38 PM
I am surprised that the Angelfish gang has not answered you yet I am a tang person but I started looking threw my book for you and there are some angels that are not overly aggressive like the Bluespotted Angelfish and the Black Velvet Angelfish, Lamarck's Angel, Blackspot Angel . I think there are alot that you can pick from ..........the book I am looking at is Marine Fishs by Scott W. Michael ...... good luck and hope someone jumps in to give you a few other Ideas

ObscurityKnocks
06/12/2007, 05:15 PM
With a 100g tank I would imagine you could add 2 or 3 dwarfs. I wouldn't add a large angel to that size tank and definetly not multiples. If you were going to add multiples, I would add them at the same time