PDA

View Full Version : Midas blenny?

lat0403
06/13/2007, 03:37 PM
Do you usually have these in stock? I'm going to be off work next week and I figured that was a good time to place an order, but you don't have it in stock. Do you think you'll have it available by the end of next week?

Leslie

dfs/la2
06/13/2007, 04:28 PM
lat0403,

Thank you for your interest in the Midas Blenny. We will be checking with our holding facility to find out when we expect to be getting more of this fish in. Further information will be posted on this thread as soon as it is available.

If you wish to receive an automatic e-mail notification when these become available on our LiveAquaria site, please feel free to click the “E-mail Me” link by the sizing of the Midas Blenny you are interested in purchasing. These are very colorful fish, and will make a great addition to a community reef aquarium.

Mike S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

dfs/la2
06/14/2007, 07:04 AM
lat0403,

Thank you for your patience! At this time we have approximately 20 medium Midas Blennies in stock. However, the quantity changes consistently depending on the amount of orders placed for them. We do receive shipments on a daily basis. The Midas Blenny is one of our popular and regularly available blennies. The website is also updated on a daily basis reflecting their availability.

We hope you find this information helpful and we look forward from hearing from you in the near future!

Jessica H.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

lat0403
06/14/2007, 07:24 AM
That's what I needed to know. Thank you!