PDA

View Full Version : I am heading to Oakdale Mall Tomorrow,, Anybody with rotifers in the area..will trade

zooqi
06/26/2007, 08:54 AM
will trade rotifers for sps frags or soft corals. I got tons of frags that I can get out of my systems.

nwrogers
06/26/2007, 10:40 AM
Hi Mo:

I don't have any rotifers but I have some frags I would be willing to trade with you for some other frags. What time will you be in town? Let me know...

drbronx
06/26/2007, 10:42 AM
Hi Zooqi. Thanks so much for your kind offer. What time you expect to be at the mall? Unfortunately, I have no rotifers to trade but certainly we can use any live rock or frags you can offer. Especeially any softies for now until the system reaches maturity. My office is only acouple of blocks from the mall. i work until 5pm. or nif you will be at the mall prior to that perhaps you can come to my clinic at any end of the hour when I am between patients. I will pm you my phone number.

drbronx
06/26/2007, 10:46 AM
BTW, I have tons of sps and some other stuff I can trade as well.

zooqi
06/27/2007, 06:41 AM
I was looking to trade for Rots this time and maybe next time I will plan to do some frag trades. I am heading to Oakdale Mall to check three spots for a new business there and it looks like I will be traveling to that area alot soon so we can meet someday. I am leaving Williamsport shortly. Drbronx, I will get back to you about the zoo stuff and I won't be in Johnson City for long as I have to get back to Williamsport by 5:30pm.

nwrogers
06/27/2007, 09:31 AM
new business??? Fish realated :D :confused:

drbronx
06/27/2007, 10:33 AM
No problem Mo. Give us a shout the next time you plan on coming up this way

zooqi
06/27/2007, 04:11 PM
Good news. I just got back and it looks that we are going to have a store in Oakdale Mall (We Have Build Your Own Bear And Animals Business) We have few fish, whales, dolphins if that counts as fish related :D . I am not femiliar with the area and might be coming sometimes soon for a day or two to check the area and will let you guys know.