PDA

View Full Version : Tunze Kit TS48 Questions and one complain

raulalonso
07/03/2007, 12:02 PM
Amigos,

I bought the subject kit, and I got to say that works great, the only complain I have is that I bought the magnets, I used the accesory to mount the pumps, they were located in opposite direction, I am using the interval 1 mode 30%-60%, my tank is 1 meter X 60 cms X 60 cms, so in order to avoid moving too much the sand I found 60% is the maximum I can use, but the problem is that one of the pumps when getting the flow from the other one, is moved to the left and end up pointing to the front wall and creating a big sand rain. Can yo guys work on improving that? You guys have great products, I wonder why that happens.

In the other hand, I would like to know your comments on the maximum flow in your experience an acro can handle when is located in the middle of the tank like mine, I lost one because of the strong flow (my bad, I went on vacactions and let the pump flow directly to that poor acro and is gone with RTN)

Thanks

rvitko
07/03/2007, 04:13 PM
The corals will acclimate to the stronger flow in time but it is best to start slow and work the flow up higher.

We are always working to improve and the bracket will be improved but we need some time to complete the change.