PDA

View Full Version : lower de reefers?

jt10
07/03/2007, 12:35 PM
i was wondering how many lower de reefers, sussex county there are on this forum? so let me know if your from lower de. maybe talk swap frags and what not.

Gordonious
07/04/2007, 10:37 AM
Hey I am a Delaware reefer.... Let me explain. I have most of my corals right now at my parents, but a couple at my grandparents.(both in Lewes). I also still have a small 10g tank set up in Newark at my gf's apartment and will soon have a tank set up somewhere up north at my apartment...somewhere. So I am all over and ready to trade.

My friend Eric also has a reef tank in Lewes, but doesn't take great care of it.

dynagirl, used to be in Bridgeville, but I think she has moved already. (she had a beautiful tank that a good bit of the club got to visit on our way to Dr. Mac's)

That is something else to consider, everyone in the club loves Dr. Mac's and come through the whole state to get to him 1-2 a year. Last time we stopped at dynagirls and traded a couple frags, perhaps if we come in August we could trade frags then as well.

Jocephus
07/04/2007, 11:28 AM
Jt, I'm in beautiful downtown Dover, but make it south almost daily. Let me know what you're looking for....Joe

wds21921
07/14/2007, 10:00 PM
Looks like the Kent and Sussex county areas are teaming with new and even some established reefers :).