PDA

View Full Version : Live aquaria

Szwalla
07/13/2007, 08:43 AM
All the wrasses state "email me", how long do they take to restock their fish there?

fatrip
07/13/2007, 09:17 AM
im not too sure email them and ask...lol...

nwrogers
07/13/2007, 10:21 AM
I think they update the site everyday but they do seem to be low on the wrasses right now. Maybe they will get some more in next week. Signup for the email reminder for the wrasse you want...

Dave VG
07/14/2007, 09:11 AM
Everybody seems to be low on stock

Szwalla
07/14/2007, 10:04 AM
Has anyone ever ordered fish from Marinedepotlive?

Dave VG
07/14/2007, 02:35 PM
Nate told me he bought all but one of his fish from liveaquaria. One of his wrasse’s was from P&C. He has a lot of fish. I believe he told me he has had100% success with liveaquaria. Nate, Vince and I did a purchase from vividaquariums. I lost a hipo tang and two ocellaris’s clowns, one during shipping and one during quarantine. I did quarantine all of the fish for two weeks. Whatever they were infected with killed my flame after I added them to my main tank. Weird thing is all other fish seem to be ok knock on wood. Guess it should have been longer. Vince also lost his ocellaris from that same order. I will try liveaquaria next time. Be patient they usually restock fairly quickly.

razzmatazz
07/16/2007, 06:40 PM
I ordered for the first time several weeks ago and everything even the PBT is doing great. Not a single loss or ill looking critter. That was my first large online order.

nwrogers
07/16/2007, 08:32 PM
Vivid aquariums has been OK for me. They seem to have decent livestock and good customer service but nothing at least for me has compared to live aquaria. There livestock has almost always been exceptional and so is their customer service. I would say that vivid aquariums is pretty good but live aquaria is by far the best. Of course this is based on my own personal experiences so it could just be luck…

nwrogers
07/16/2007, 08:36 PM
Oh and I haven’t had 100% luck with live aquaria either. I have lost fish from both places. So no place is perfect, I still prefer live aquaria mostly based on their great refund policy and great livestock. But no place is perfect, except maybe the Reef Shoppe in Rochester. They are really good :)

Szwalla
07/16/2007, 08:40 PM
Let me know when the Van is headed towards Rochester

nwrogers
07/16/2007, 08:55 PM
That will have to be our next trip! I am thinking we can all make a trip up there for the next time they have a frag swap. Their frag swaps are big and lots of people have stuff for sale/trade. We can also hit up the LFSs while we are up there. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next frag swap up north...

Szwalla
07/17/2007, 03:51 PM
It states they have a small yellow wrasse but it should only be attempted or something by an expert.
In other news, I have issues, I am at their (live aquaria)website more than once a day.

nwrogers
07/17/2007, 07:13 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10359340#post10359340 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Szwalla
In other news, I have issues, I am at their (live aquaria)website more than once a day.

:lol: You are not alone :D