PDA

View Full Version : Help with Lifereef LF1-125S, SVS2-24, and Fuge

ekrunch
07/15/2007, 01:25 AM
We just purchased a used Lifereef LF1-125S, SVS2-24, and Fuge setup along with a 90g RR Acrylic tank. I was wondering if anybody had a picture of how the plumbing was supposed to end up? The biggest point of confusion is how the fuge is supposed to be connected. Based on the fittings I can see where it was hooked up before, i'm just trying to get a better understanding of the whole thing. Seems kinda odd the way it's layed out.

If anyone happens to have any pictures or manuals for the product, i'd be really appreciative. :)

Thanks in Advance,
Ed

Paulairduck
07/15/2007, 12:49 PM
I would go to lifereef.com, there are many pics of his sumps, or on the site, call jeff @ lifereef's number and he will call you back, good guy to work with, he will help.

ekrunch
07/17/2007, 07:33 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10344743#post10344743 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Paulairduck
I would go to lifereef.com, there are many pics of his sumps, or on the site, call jeff @ lifereef's number and he will call you back, good guy to work with, he will help.

I just wanted to say that I did contact Lifereef, and you're right. Jeff is a great guy to work with. He's mailing me instructions and filled me in on the extra cylinders and such for my setup. I'll be ordering those from him soon to complete my setup.

I have to say that I'll definitely be shopping with them in the future. I'm impressed by their product and having excellent support just makes it all the better.

Thanks,
Ed