PDA

View Full Version : Korallin BioDenitrator 1502

Tallman50
07/20/2007, 01:28 AM
Seriously, are there some better instructions on how to assemble this thing? WOW I finally got it all together and running well, I am just unsure about the bottom plate that sits under the sulfur media. Not sure if I have it right side up or not. The instructions that come with this thing are HORRIBLE!!! They need more pictures.

MarineDepot
07/23/2007, 08:57 AM
Hello,

Thank for the post, I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately the instruction that you received is the exact same one that we receive from the manufacturer. The bottom plate should only fit one way, attached to a tube that runs the length of the reactor attached to the lid. It should be set up this way.... bottom plate, pad, sulphur, pad, course media. You may find further information via our website via this link http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_AquariumPage~PageAlias~filters_korallin_biodenitrator.html

I hope you find this information useful, please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions

Walter F

Marine Depot Customer Services

www.Marinedepot.com

714.385.0080 Phone

714.385.0180 Fax

Tallman50
07/25/2007, 01:43 PM
Well I think the bottom plate can actually be installed 2 ways, up or down but I'm not sure exactly which way it goes.
The bottom plate should have a space under it after its installed, with the tubes attached to the plate pointing down then?
Can anyone confirm that actually has one?