PDA

View Full Version : marshall island uncured LR

jer77
07/23/2007, 06:25 PM
Hi, I received a phone call today saying half my order would be shipped, but the LR was not available as you guys were out of it. I sent you guys an email today too to ask when you would have more in stock? But I thought I might get a quicker reply from here.

Jeremy B.
07/23/2007, 06:29 PM
Hi,

We have had two shipments, 1500lbs each get bumped off the plane in the Marshalls twice in the last 8 days, both shipments needing to be completely unboxed and tanked both times. There has been a large amount of travel passenger wise leaving the Marshall's this past week, and the freight space just hasn't been there. The collection station is saying this week is looking much better so far, and we are anticipating receiving the shipment Wednesday or so of this week.

jer77
07/23/2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks for your help Jeremy. Don't those pilots realize that my rock is more important than stranding a few honeymooners for a day or two?? Such a waste of precious space and fuel if you ask me. I'm just joking though, anyways can't wait to see the rock. Hopefully I'll be posting some great pics soon. Thanks again.
-Jon