PDA

View Full Version : final stocking plan

Itz Irish
07/26/2007, 07:58 AM
55 final plan

1.5-2 inch Humu trigger OR a 1.5-2 inch lunare wrasse
SFE (he is little, my LFS just got him in.)
6 line wrasse
diadem dottyback OR a strawberry dottyback
longnose hawk or a falco hawk IFF i have room (HUGE IF)
or a lawnmower blenny (also a HUGE IFFF)
i just really like the blenny and hawk but do not want to overdo it so i will wait to here what all of you intelligent people have to say.

does this sound like a good plan?? i plan on trying to feed the trigger and SFE some sort of table shrimp, and then the wrasse, dottyback and possibly the hawk would clean up the rest. i would target feed the snowflake with a feeder stick. all sound well?

thanks
-Ryan

Itz Irish
07/26/2007, 07:17 PM
ok i lied, that wasnt final.

i think im gonna move my SFE into a 30 with a royal gramma possibly a hawkfish (either a longnose or a falco) if they wouldnt get eaten=/

then in the 55 get a Humu, possibly a True Perc., diadem dottyback or a strawberry dottyback or both?!, and a 6 line wrasse. what are everyones opinions on the matter??

should the clown be alright with the trigger?? or would he be better off with the SFE?? i really like all of these fish, and want to find some way for them all to coincide, which fish are with which does not matter. Also is there any other room or are these tanks stocked to the limit? any input would be great.
-Ryan

johno4
07/27/2007, 06:16 AM
Both options look fine. Picasso triggers get aggressive when they get a little bigger, but they grow pretty slow and you should be ok in a 55 for a while. Good luck.

Itz Irish
07/27/2007, 10:24 AM
so you think the SFE, a royal gramma and a longnose hawk in the 30.

and a Humu, possibly a True Perc., diadem dottyback or a strawberry dottyback or both?!, and a 6 line wrasse in the 55. would both dottybacks be alright, or just one??

LionfishFinatic
07/27/2007, 11:43 AM
how big is this SFE?? I have seen some LFS's get them at around 6" and they hardly ever survive as it is soooooo hard to get them to eat at that size...

Itz Irish
07/27/2007, 03:30 PM
hes tiny =/ he might be about 6 inches, if im lucky. the 30 would be set up later, right now im focusing on the 55. what do you think about a true perc with a trigger? and 2 dottybacks in a 55?? with a trigger, wrasse, and perc(if the perc is compatible)