PDA

View Full Version : who has a orca???

treny
07/27/2007, 09:40 PM
I have heard so much about these skimmers and really haven't heard from anyone that has one. lets see some pic's of it in action!!!

CMcNeil
07/27/2007, 09:49 PM
i emailed them like 2 weeks ago about a custom skimmer and havent heard back from them yet.dont know what thats all about but id like to see some pics as well.

Deuce67
07/28/2007, 04:30 AM
There arent too many Orca skimmers out there. I ordered one 2 weeks ago and they have not started building it yet. They are still waiting on some aquabee pumps to come in. Shan(owner of Orca) is pretty slammed as far as work goes. Pretty hard to get a hold of him for sure. Hopefully I can get mine in a couple of weeks. Weird that he has not responded to your email checkinhawk. Do you have some sort of an spam filter? Thats what happen to me. I thought he didnt respond but found the email in my spam folder. He responded to me the same day I sent him a quote request.

treny
07/28/2007, 07:40 AM
something was worng with their email or something like that so gave them a little time or email them again.. I don't care if they take alittle longer to make the skimmer just as long as it's a good one..lol

Deuce67
07/28/2007, 07:44 AM
Well hopefully other orca skimmer owners out there will see this and chime in. Once I get mine, Ill give an honest review. But if they can not get the pumps I want, I may have to cancel the order and go another route.

CMcNeil
07/28/2007, 07:46 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10431137#post10431137 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Deuce67
There arent too many Orca skimmers out there. I ordered one 2 weeks ago and they have not started building it yet. They are still waiting on some aquabee pumps to come in. Shan(owner of Orca) is pretty slammed as far as work goes. Pretty hard to get a hold of him for sure. Hopefully I can get mine in a couple of weeks. Weird that he has not responded to your email checkinhawk. Do you have some sort of an spam filter? Thats what happen to me. I thought he didnt respond but found the email in my spam folder. He responded to me the same day I sent him a quote request.

i dont have any spam filter running.i did get an email from them but i havent heard back.i wish he would email me back so i can get the info i want.im kind of getting turned off on them with the lack of interest they have shown to me.i will give them one more chance to respond to my emails after that ill just go buy a skimmer from somewhere else.so ORCA if you guys see this you need to email me before i go elsewhere,my money is green and im ready to spend it :)