PDA

View Full Version : Very Satisfied

OceanSpray
07/28/2007, 02:14 PM
I just received my first order from Live Aquaria. I didn't really know what to expect, as I've had very good and very bad experiences ordering online before. I must say, that Live Aquaria has another satisfied customer. I placed my order on Tuesday night. It shipped on Wednesday, and I received it by 11:00 A.M. on Thursday.

I ordered a Flame Hawk, which was on sale for half the going rate elsewhere, a bubble tip anemone, a mandarin, a pajama cardinal, 2 emerald crabs, 2 sally lightfoot crabs, and 12 scarlet crabs.

The Bad.. The pajama cardinal and 1 scarlet crab out of 12 was DOA. :( I live in Alabama and the order had to come all the way from California in 90 + degrees. Not bad considering. I will call them about this on Monday.

The Good.. I am very pleased with the quality and size of everything in my order. The mandarin is beautiful, and the flame hawk is extremely nice. The anemone arrived healthy at about 4". The emerald, and Sally's were very nicely sized and healthy. Also on sale when I ordered.

My last online order from a different supplier was a nightmare. This one was great! Thanks Live Aquaria.. I will be a repeat customer.

Just wanted to let people know about this experience, as it is hard to make up your mind when shopping online. It comes down to trust in the supplier since you cannot see the merchandise yourself. FWIW..I believe you can trust Live Aquaria to try and do a good job!!:)

dfs/la2
07/28/2007, 04:32 PM
OceanSpray,

We are happy to hear that your experience was a good one and want to thank you for the wonderful compliments. We apologize that the Pajama Cardinal and one of the Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs did not survive the shipping. We have applied a credit on file for the cost of these specimens, and you may use this credit on your next purchase of any live aquatic specimen or pet supplies. Should you prefer this credit to be applied to your credit card or if you would like to contact us to discuss your credit, please contact our LiveAquaria Department at 1-800-334-3699, via email at customerservice@LiveAquaria.com, or PM us.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith