PDA

View Full Version : Discuss next meeting

Mattewell
08/01/2007, 10:13 AM
I'm starting this tread to discuss our next meeting time... Some of you have expressed interest for August 12th... We were also thinking of having it at my place in Fargo. I think we came to the conclusion that we would do a pot luck type thing to handle the food. I have a George Forman.... so no real type of grilling unless someone wishes to bring a small grill. Does that work for everyone? Does anyone have ideas to add? Do we want a topic or project for the meeting?

moonyguy
08/01/2007, 12:15 PM
I think potluck is a great idea. I will be visiting Chicago this weekend and hitting some stores and visiting some reefers from CMAS...I can show some pictures of that if people are interested. We can do a tank tour of Fargo if that can be arranged.

Mr James
08/01/2007, 04:11 PM
If George Foreman is going to be there, I am in for sure!!!! What's the deal, is he going to cook for us or something?? I didn't know he was a cook, I thought he was a boxer?!?

Mattewell
08/02/2007, 08:07 PM
Yes, new rule... There will be a different celebrity at each of our meetings, and they will be forced to cook for us... :cool: