PDA

View Full Version : Anybody near Winnipeg, Manitoba??

Mr James
08/11/2007, 08:45 AM
Do you guys have a local forum or reef club?? I just moved up to nothern Minnesota and found out that I live closer to Winnipeg than I do to most other US cities, including Minneapolis, which is about a 6 hour drive.

We plan to come to Winnipeg for a visit, hopefully before the snow comes. Heard of one LFS to visit, (Saltwaterconnection), but am more worried about getting things over the border, back into the US. Can anybody educate me in the border crossing stuff??

Also, if there is anything you need from down here, I am about 50 miles south of the Canadian border. Just trying to help out my brotheren to the north!!

Der_Iron_Chef
08/11/2007, 09:45 AM
Hey! There are a few Canadian forums that you might consider joining. One is predominantly Western Canada while the other is predominantly Eastern Canada. I know that the forum I'm on has reefers from Winnipeg who post regularly.

PM me if you want the link, because I don't think I'm allowed to post it here!

Mr James
08/11/2007, 10:13 AM
PM sent. I'll have to get an atlas out to see where everything is in relation to each other in Canada. Can I buy a coral in Winnipeg and bring it back into the US?? What about bringing livestock up there, for a club meeting or something?? How does that work, do you know??